I was supposed to get this posted last week, but decided I wanted to add more photos to the post which I ended up procrastinated on.I’m currently in the process of getting used to working a later schedule instead of early mornings.
- Mieroglyphs-I was contacted by the company via Instagram on being an affiliate for them.After checking out their Instagram and their website to see if the brand was something I would want to work with , I decided to agree. The bracelets are made from sustainable materials and are vegan friendly.I went with the S bracelet in a neutral color since I wanted something that would work with all my other accessories and wardrobe.I love that it’s super lightweight and comfortable which is great since I spend most of my day at a computer typing. Check out their website and If you love what they have to offer, check out their e use the discount code COUTURE20 for 20% off of your order.
- Old Navy Shoes-You would think after buying 3 pairs of boots from here(I have been living in my chelsea boots since buying them earlier this year) I would no longer be surprised by the quality of their shoes. I ended up picking up the perfect nude heel for under $11 and some navy blue driving loafers(I love the mint color) which are the comfiest flats in my closet right now.
- Faux Fur Throw- I talked about this in my last blog post, but honestly, I am still so super obsessed with it and the one I have laying on my closet floor. The next room to get one is probably going to be the livingroom either for the sofa or a shag like rug .
- Highwaisted relaxed jean- A bit of a mouthful to say. I have been on the hunt for the perfect white/light colored jeans for a while. I knew I wanted a more relaxed fit and something distressed. While browsing the Nordstrom Rack site I ended up finding Mother Denim jeans. I have heard of this brand, but never tried them before which made me a little leery.After trying them on, I can safely say these are exactly what I had in mind. I got lucky and found a pair of The Perfect Vintage jean by Madewell for about $30! While the pair I have are sold out, I have linked some similar ones.
- Urban Outfitters Sweater- It’s no surprise I love Urban Outfitters since I almost always have something linked in a post from them and I briefly worked at one. This BDG Waffle knit sweater is my favorite thing I have ever gotten from UO. I have to stop myself from putting this sweater on everyday. It’s a blush color that works well with all shades of denim and all styles from skinny jeans to flares. Just oversized enough without looking like a tent and a long enough to keep you covered if you pair with leggings.I also love the neck on it. High enough to keep you warm without being constricting likes some turtlenecks. I also picked this up in green multi which is more of a blue with some green mixed in.
What are some of your 5 favorite things you are loving? Hope everyone has a good weekend