It is finally starting to feel like fall. I’m sure in about 3 months I’ll be looking forward to seeing the sun and blankets of snow on the ground to vanish, but for now I am enjoying sweater weather.
Get The look
- Old Navy Boyfriend Cardigan-This sweater already has an oversized fit, but I decided to go up a size for an even roomier fit. I have a feeling this is going to be my go to sweater from now until the spring.
- BDG High Rise Twig-These are still one of my favorite pairs of jeans. I cut offf a few inches on the leg to turn them into a pair of undone cropped jeans and made a slight tear at the knee( you can also buy these which are already ripped at the knee)
- Old Navy Sueded Ankle Boots– These are the perfect go with everything boots. It gives you just a little height without being uncomfortable for all day wear.
- UO Double Knit Essential Beanie– As soon as the cold weather hits, this is my go to hat to finish off any outfit. I have the dark gray which is more like a marled black and white knit, but I think I may order this in another color or 2 .
- Top-I found a few options that will give you a similar look to my striped sleeveless sweater
- Free People Mock Me Tank– I love the swing fit of this go with everything tank and that it comes in a bunch of colors.
- Old Navy Mock-Neck Top– I picked this up when I spotted it at Old Navy last week because my closet doesn’t have enough striped (mock) turtleneck sweaters already.
- Madewell Shirttail Tank-Sleeveless, stripes, and a mockneck.This is the most similar item that I’ve found and it’s on sale which is even better!
- Purse- While the Tory Burch Dena Crossbody is no longer for sale on the website, you can find it for resale through eBay and Poshmark. Here are a few other similar Tory Burch options
- Tory Burch Chelsea Mini Crossbody-I love the structured shape of this and the adjustable gold chain makes this a great pick for running errands or for a night out
- Tory Burch Georgia Crossbody-I love the quilting detail and am in love with the emerald green version
- Tory Burch Alexa -If I was to add a new bag to my collection, it would probaby be this one. The leather handle and chain detail makes me think of Chanel flap bags. The size is perfect for carrying essentials without having to rummage around to find something
- Coat- This is my favorite and most worn coat when the cold weather runs around.
- Madewell Atlas Cocoon– The oversized fit makes this a cinch to put over even the bulkiest of knits and layers. If I thought I had the room for this, I would probably add this version to my closet.
- Madewell Monsieur Coat– Not quite as oversized as the coat above, but just as chic. I am obsessed with the deep plum shade.
- Old Navy Coatigan– A cross between a coat and a cardigan, one of these will fight off the chill in the mornings, without making you feel like your wrapped up in a sauna when the day starts to warm up.
- Essence Matt Matt Matt Lipstick-I am wearing the shade Purple Power. It has a tinge of purple/violet, while still being wearable for everyday.
- Essence Make Me Brow– Cheap enough to own multiples (I keep one in my bag and one in my bathroom) and it gets the job done
- Essence Rock n ‘Doll XXXL Mascara- My HG mascara. It not only adds length and volume, but doesn’t make my wallet cry when it’s time to buy a new tube.
- Cover Girl Ready, Set, Gorgeous -I’m trying to use up the last of this foundation so I have an excuse to go to Sephora and try out Rihanna’s Fenty Beauty foundation.
- Mac Mineralize Skinfinish-I use the shade Medium Deep. I usually use this as a bronzer in the summer, but tend to use this more like a blush when wearing a bold lip.
Aside from trying to get back into blogging, I’ve started to pick up the guitar again. I’ve definately gotten a little rusty, but am slowly starting to pick it back up and has been a fun creative outlet for me when I’m not cooking up a storm in the kitchen.