Target, the place where you go to pick up one or two things and end up buying things you never knew you needed or with something completely different from what you intended to buy. Here are a few of my recent purchases that have been getting a lot of wear.
- Layered Ruffle Blouse-I love the flow of this top and is perfect for pairing with a pair of cut-offs or with some dark denim jeans. I got mine in the white and black polka dot print, but might have to go back for the fiery red floral version.
- Prarie Maxi Dress -I have to stop myself from wearing this everyday. Easily one of my most favorite items in my closet and it doesn’t hurt that I tend to get the most compliments while wearing this dress. I love wearing this with short ankle boots or lace up flats for a more feminine look.
- Off the shoulder top– I love the detailing on this top and i think tops with smocked bottoms can be flattering. Perfect for wearing denim of every cut and style and an all around great top for summer.
- Post Dangle Earrings– When I do wear earings, I usually opt for a simple stud, however as soon as I saw these I had to have them. I like that they are a post earring and love the mixed metal.
- Gold Front Back Earring– I have 2 pairs of earrings in the same style( white and a gray faux pearl, but loved the simple statement look of the gold. I also love this faux pearl version as well.
What are some of your favorite things you’ve picked up at Target lately?