- Old Navy linen boyfriend v-neck– One of my most worn items is my gray shirt in this style and I just picked this up in white not too long ago and have been living in it ever since.
- Ol Navy Boyfriend Pocket Tee– Since I wear the shirt mentioned above so much, I decided to get a slightly different styled white tee that I have been wearing just as much,
- Free People Mock Me Tank– Despite picking this up in a vibrant color(I own this in plum wine) I have been getting a lot of wear out of this. Perfect for layering for fluxuating temperatures and is offered in a bunch of colors.
- Madewell Cruiser jean-I own this style in black and was lucky to find mine on sale instore. While they no longer have the exact same pair I own online, they do styill have the same style available . Though I could have sized down, I went with my normal size for a slightly roomier fit and love pairing them with a simple t (half tucked of course) and my chelsea boots.
- Madewell Perfect Vintage Jean– The one pair of jeans I considered returning to Madewell are now my favorite pair. The definiately do have a 90s/vintage vibe to them and get better and more broken in with each wear. Since these are not a stretch denim, throwing them into the washing machine is a no go and are definately a pair to freeze or hand
- Old Navy Lazer-Cut Moccasins– While sizing may be limited on the website, you might be able to find these in a local store. I picked these up with the intention of wearing them for spring/summer, but wasn’t able to resist and have been wearing these for a few months. They are super comfy and the cut outs adds just the right amount of detail.
- Chelse Boots- They don’t have the pair I have online, I did find some similar versions and ones I wouldn’t mind adding to my closet.
- Marc Fischer Chelsea Boot-These look nearly identical to the one’s I have at a steeper price range, however I’m considering ordering these as an upgrade.
- ASOS Altico Leather Western Chelsea Boots– I love these! If you were to combine frye’s engineer boot with a chelsea boot this would be the result.
I have mentioned in past fashion blog posts, I love a simple statement necklace. Large bib necklaces are great and can really make an outfit stand out, but for everyday I like something more simple.
- John Wind Rose Gold Initial Necklace with Gold Pearl-I love jewelry with intials or monograms on it, This necklace comes in a gorgeous rose gold color and I love the vintage look of it and the pearl detail.
- Madewell Knotshine Necklace-This is without a doubt my most worn necklace and despite its constant wear, ( the gold version) has held up very well. Since I own it in silver as well I usually alternate between the two.
Something tells me I will be wearing this look from now into the summer months. What is your current go to uniform?