Here are 5 things I am currently obsessing over
- Sub_Urban Riot-Well known for their Kale t-shirt and sweatshirt spotted on countless celebs , most notably Queen Bey. I love their line of fun graphic tees and sweatshirts. My favorite is this sweatshirt and this t-shirt
- Shoptiques-I’ve definitely killed some time browsing this website.You can shop by boutiques in cities or by categories . It’s a great way to discover new boutiques in your city (or far away) and find some new favorite brands.
- Entro-A new brand I discovered while browsing the site. It has a Free People, boho feel to it, but at a more affordable price range.
- Vintalier-Simple basics, graphic tees and simple statement necklaces.
- LuLu’s Boutique– If everything could magically appear in my closet I would be a very happy girl. Lots of comfy sweaters, basic tees, and one of my favorite candle brands.
- The Afternoon-Filled with lots of fun,quirky, and unique home decor items. I am in love with the robot salt&pepper shakers.
- Turquoise Cactus-A great mix of cute tops and dresses for under $50
- Chunky knit blanket– I just want to cocoon myself in this blanket and hibernate until spring. It comes in multipl colors and sizes. Though Ohhio is the go to brand , you can probably find cheaper ones on Etsy or Amazon.
- Succulent Candles-Two of my favorite things combined into one and I don’t have to worry about over or under watering. Each scent is a different succulent type and it’s available in 3 sizes, however availabilty is currently limited.
- Cost Plus World Market-Part of the Bed, Bath, and Beyond family and a one stop shop kind of website and store. They sell furniture, decor, food, and gift items. I would say the furniture pricing is more than Target’s Threshold line, but less than West Elm and is a similar style. If we had one nearby Garrett would have to drag me out of there.
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!