These are the 5 things I am currently loving/obsessing over
- Distressed/ripped jeans- I am a huge fan of ripped jeans whether they are skinny or a boyfriend fit. As of late, I have fallen back in love with this pair of Current/Elliot skinny jeans in the Loved Destroy wash. The denim is soft and broken in and the white paint splatters give it a different look than a basic pair of ripped jeans. My go-to uniform lately has been a pair of ripped jeans with a tank tucked in.
- Tank Top- Lately my tank top of choice to tuck into my (distressed) jeans is the Unisex fine jersey tank top. It’s lightweight, easy to throw on, and comes in a variety of colors.
- Copper jewelry-Something else I’ve been wearing lately are some copper bracelets I’ve had for a while. I like that it’s more unique than rose gold and it’s just as easy to accessorize. One of Pantone’s top color for fall is Potters Clay and this be a great way to incorporate the color into your wardrobe or the finishing touch if your going for a monochromatic look. I somehow found the same exact bracelet I have on Etsy here and here.
- Gucci Marmont bag- It’s no surprise that I love purses. I’ve been drooling over the new Marmont bags by Gucci. It definately has a similar to look to some Chanel bags, and despite being over $1000, is still less. I love the black&white or the bright pink one for a bold statement to an outfit.
- Wall paper- I fell in love with this wallpaper I saw in an Instagram photo and have spent my day browsing the website . As I mentioned in the last post, the kitchen is a work in progess.The idea of a fun/bold pattern wallpaper for the kitchen or the area where the washer/dryer are is becoming very appealing.
What are some of the things that you are currently loving?