We have just gotten our first real taste of winter here in Syracuse and I am already dreaming of spring and warmer temperatures. While it’s a great time to stock up on some sweaters(lots of great sales) to get through the next 5 months of winter weather , I am already looking for items to add to my wardrobe for spring/summer. Here are a few of my Must-Haves.
- Free People Bonita Robe-This robe is perfect for lounging around the house or at a summer music festival. I love how it is styled on the model and think this would look perfect with some ankle boots, high waisted shorts and a loose half tucked tank top. I can see myself living in this.
- Kimchi Blue Crochet top-I am obsessed with billowy white tops and am looking to add different styles to my wardrobe. Off the shoulder style tops seem like they are going to be a big trend this year . Pair with some flares and a floppy hat for a 70s vibe or wear with some cut off shirts underneath.
- Madewell Oversized Boyshirt -An essential staple for any closet should be a great button up shirt that you can wear to the office or on the weekends. The shade of blue is easily worn as a classic white shirt and I like the loose relaxed style. I am also loving these two options from as well and am currently deciding which one to get first Madewell White Courier shirt , Madewell Chambray Courier shirt ,
- Free People Changing Times Tunic -Another item for Free People. I am in love with these printed tunics and tops from Free People and this is one of my favorite New Arrivals. The loose flowy fit is perfect for the heat of summer and the color is great for adding a pop of color to your winter wardrobe under a sweater or at the beach.
- Sam Edelman Petty boot– I have been looking for a great ankle boot to wear year round. While on the blog New Darlings, these boots were featured in one of their posts and I fell in love with these. They come in different colors and are also available in suede.
- See By Chloe Scalloped Poplin Dress– This is a perfect dress to throw on for work or for a weekend brunch. I love the scalloped edging at the bottom (a See by Chloe signature) and the easy fit of this dress.
- See by Chloe Glyn Espadrille– I will be the first to admit, I am not a fan of the Chanel espadrilles every blogger seems to own and love. These however caught my eye. I love the combo of the light denim paired with white and black. This would go great with the dress mentioned above or with some rolled up boyfriends jeans.
What are some items you are looking to add to your wardrobe?