Today, Garrett and I ended up heading to a near by cafe so I could start working on some blog entries and for a change of scenery.The change in work space allows me to work more proficiently and stay focused. Since the weather was starting to clear up and the sun came out, we decided to head to the park and take some photos for an Outfit of the Day post and to get Garrett used to taking photos since he will most likely be my photographer.
My Outfit-To my, this has a Pacific Northwest vibe to it. I think it’s the combination of the red buffalo plaid,Hunter wellies, and the slouchy hat.
I feel like I underestimated how much I would wear and love this jacket. I bought it mostly to wear for fall, however since the jacket is quite warm, its great for when the temperature drops and the oversize fit makes it perfect to wear layers. Since the jeans have a high rise, I paired it with an old loose crop top by Wildfox with my favorite Cardigan over it. Right now, my go to bag is the Transport Zip Tote by Madewell. This bag is perfect for everyday essentials and then some. I managed to pack my iPad 2 , a keyboard, a Louis Vuitton Accessories ,cellphone and swell bottle and everything fit perfectly. Since it was rainy earlier and wet outside , I decided to throw on my Hunter Wellies and to top off the outfit, I added my favorite knitted hat.
- Top-Wildfox(old) I love this one which has a similar fit
- Sweater-Urban Outfitters(old) This one is similar
- Jeans-BDG Twig High Rise.They come in different inseams have different length versions. Love these ripped ones
- Boots-I have a wider calf so I have the Huntress version.These are the original
- Bag-This comes in black and a gorgeous dark wine.
- Hat-I have this in the black multi, but love this in mustard and the solid grey.
Photos were taken with a Nikon D3200