Hello and Happy Monday! I have decided to start Music Mondays and let you know some of my favorite bands/artists, new bands I have discovered and what I am currently listening to.
(Top left: Annabell channeling her inner Lana Del Rey Bottom left: Annabell can’t contain her love for records Right:Zoning out and testing out my LSTN headphones)
To kick this off, I decided to share with you my top 10 albums. My #1 hasn’t changed in 13 years.
Top 10 Favorite Albums
- Rancid- And Out Come the Wolves
- Eisely-The Valley
- Coheed & Cambria- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth 3
- Bon Iver- Bon Iver/For Emma Forever Ago( I love both albums equally as much)
- Vampire Weekend-Vampire Weekend
- Saves the Day-Through Being Cool
- Modest Mouse-Good News for People Who Love Bad News
- Florence+ The Machine- Lungs
- Band of Horses-Cease to Begin
- The Clash-London Calling
What are your top 10 albums?