Hello and Welcome to CoutureGourmand!
Creating a blog is something I’ve always thought about doing, but always put on the back burner. Coming up with excuses like “I’ll get to it eventually” or “There are so many blogs out there already”. Lately I have been feeling like I need to do something creative I figured why not finally start a blog. Having this creative outlet also gives me the opportunity share things that I love and find inspiration in with other people.
A few things about myself.
- I am 28 years old and live in Upstate, NY with my boyfriend and my crazy cat Annabell. I am hoping to relocate to Austin, TX in the near future.
- I am an introverted person, until you get to know me. So a blog is a great way for me to express myself through written words, rather than verbally.
- Fashion and Food are two things that I love. When I was younger, playing dress up was my favorite and not much has changed. I love to cook and being able to create new dishes. I love going out to different restaurants and trying different foods. I am a coffee fanatic (I partially blame this on my boyfriend). I was a big fan of big chain coffee, however I will take a small batch artisan roasted coffee any day.
- Music is another thing I am passionate about. Maybe more so than fashion and food. My taste in music is slowly starting to expand. I love finding new bands and artists to listen to and am slowly building up my record collection.
- Cats. I love cats. I love dogs too, but if my building allowed it I would probably have 8-10 cats. If I ever win the lotto, I plan on becoming a professional cat lady.
Now that you know a few things about me, I hope you want to continue to get to know me a little better through my posts and continue to follow along.